The Holidays in Wilmington, De are simply magical and there is no shortage of things for the entire family to do! Here are a few of our Holiday favorites!
- Wilmington Jaycees Christmas Parade– Saturday November 26th
- Step out of your apartment to the local favorite Christmas Parade, afterwards, enjoy holiday shopping up and down Market Street for small business Saturday!
- A Longwood Christmas-November 24, 2016–January 8, 2017
- Voted one of the top ten gardens in the country, a Longwood Christmas is a spectacular indoor and outdoor display of lights and sounds along with 6,000 plants.
- The Nutcracker-December 3-4,2016
- The 50th Nutcracker at the Playhouse on Rodney Square features a cameo by Governor Jack Markell and his wife Carla.
- Yuletide at Winterthur-November 19,2016-January 8,2017
- Enjoy stunning holiday trees throughout the mansion and an 18 room electric dollhouse children will delight in!