It can be difficult to think of new creative date ideas to enjoy with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day, but don’t worry we have you covered. Here are 5 Valentine’s Day date ideas that will make this holiday unforgettable!
- A Complete (but close) Getaway- You don’t have to go far to feel like you are on vacation! The newly renovated Tonic Bar & Grill in Wilmington, DE has teamed up with LuxiaSuites to offer a 3 course meal and relaxing stay at one of their fully furnished luxurious suites! For complete details call 800-205-9210. Bonus Points: Take your sweetheart out for a delicious brunch at Columbus Inn. Their brunch buffet was rated one of the best in Delaware and with a Bloody Mary Bar, you can’t go wrong.
- A Foodie Fanatics Dream- There is a reason La Fia is a dining destination, and people are flocking! This Valentine’s Day, take your sweetheart for a four course chef’s tour. For $60 per person, experience some of the finest in farm-to-table cooking. Notable selections include Hamachi Ceviche,Pan Seared Ricotta Gnocchi and a Grilled Hanger Steak with Sautéed Little Neck Clams. Seating is limited, call 302-543-5574 for reservations. Bonus Points:Purchase a complimentary bottle of wine to accompany your meal.
- A Beer Connoisseur’s Fantasy-Not simply a craft brewery , but also a home crew supply business, Bellefonte Brewing Co. is the perfect place to take the beer lover in your life. This Saturday from 2-6 PM the Thyme to Eat food truck will be on site with delicious eats to accompany your drinks! Bonus Points: Grab some home brew supplies to make a custom beer with your sweetheart.
- A Frugal (but very fun) Date- A great date doesn’t have to break the bank. Head over to the Riverfront Rink for some romantic ice-skating. Enjoy some of the craft beers on-site from Constitution Yards or head over to Starbucks® on the Riverfront just across the street and cuddle up by the warm fireplace! Bonus Points: Grab a bottle of wine from Veritas for an evening treat!
- A Relaxing Spa Day- Who doesn’t love to be pampered? Show your loved one just how much you care by getting them a relaxing and rejuvenating spa day at Currie on the Riverfront! An award winning salon and spa, you cannot go wrong with a therapeutic massage. Bonus Points:No one wants to cook after a day at the spa. Head over to Iron Hill Brewery for a filling and scrumptious meal.