5 Valentine’s Day date ideas in Wilmington DE!
It can be difficult to think of new creative date ideas to enjoy with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day, but don’t worry we have you covered. Here are 5 Valentine’s Day date ideas that will make this holiday unforgettable!
- A Complete (but close) Getaway- You don’t have to go far to feel like you are on vacation! The newly renovated Tonic Bar & Grill in Wilmington, DE has teamed up with LuxiaSuites to offer a 3 course meal and relaxing stay at one of their fully furnished luxurious suites! For complete details call 800-205-9210. Bonus Points: Take your sweetheart out for a delicious brunch at Columbus Inn. Their brunch buffet was rated one of the best in Delaware and with a Bloody Mary Bar, you can’t go wrong.
- A Foodie Fanatics Dream- There is a reason La Fia is a dining destination, and people are flocking! This Valentine’s Day, take your sweetheart for a four course chef’s tour. For $60 per person, experience some of the finest in farm-to-table cooking. Notable selections include Hamachi Ceviche,Pan Seared Ricotta Gnocchi and a Grilled Hanger Steak with Sautéed Little Neck Clams. Seating is limited, call 302-543-5574 for reservations. Bonus Points:Purchase a complimentary bottle of wine to accompany your meal.
- A Beer Connoisseur’s Fantasy-Not simply a craft brewery , but also a home crew supply business, Bellefonte Brewing Co. is the perfect place to take the beer lover in your life. This Saturday from 2-6 PM the Thyme to Eat food truck will be on site with delicious eats to accompany your drinks! Bonus Points: Grab some home brew supplies to make a custom beer with your sweetheart.
- A Frugal (but very fun) Date- A great date doesn’t have to break the bank. Head over to the Riverfront Rink for some romantic ice-skating. Enjoy some of the craft beers on-site from Constitution Yards or head over to Starbucks® on the Riverfront just across the street and cuddle up by the warm fireplace! Bonus Points: Grab a bottle of wine from Veritas for an evening treat!
- A Relaxing Spa Day- Who doesn’t love to be pampered? Show your loved one just how much you care by getting them a relaxing and rejuvenating spa day at Currie on the Riverfront! An award winning salon and spa, you cannot go wrong with a therapeutic massage. Bonus Points:No one wants to cook after a day at the spa. Head over to Iron Hill Brewery for a filling and scrumptious meal.