Finding the perfect dwelling space to temporarily hang your hat can be a bit of a burden. There are so many things to search for in a home away from home; there are the basics like location, convenience and available space. Of course, then there come the extras like finding a pet friendly rental or a short term leasing establishment with a breathtaking view.
With such a long list of options to be considered, the overwhelming decision making process can take away from the initial excitement of discovering a whole new cityscape. If you’re looking for the perfect luxury apartment near Philadelphia, Christina Landing could be your ideal choice. Here are the highlighted features that make this community so captivating.
Number 1: A Low Price for a Prime Location
Living luxuriously in Philly can cost a pretty penny, especially if you’re only staying for a spell. Christina Landing is a luxury rental community in Wilmington, De positioned a few tiny footsteps away from the Amtrak/Septa station. Commuting to downtown Philly from Christina Landing won’t take you any longer than commuting to downtown Philly from, well…downtown Philly. This means business travel will be a lot less hectic and ultimately more enjoyable. Additionally, Christina Landing sets along the Wilmington Riverfront adding a nautical ambience to a setting where two beautiful cities (Philadelphia and Wilmington) practically touch one another.
Number 2: On-site Everything
If you’re seeking a cybercafé for your morning pre-office needs, you’ll find one onsite. No need to scour the globe for a spot to get the adrenaline pumping. The fitness facilities are also onsite. Additional on-site features include but are certainly not limited to:
- A Theatre Style Media Room
- A 24 Hour Business Center
- Rainbow Dry Cleaners
- Community Lounge
- A Fully Stocked DVD Library
- Fully Furnished Dwelling Spaces
These onsite amenities mean your temporary stay will not include:
- Attempting to squeeze your car into a cramped Philadelphia parking spot only to return with a parking ticket because you read the sign wrong
- Attempting to juggle too many domestic tasks while conducting business
- Spending $18-$28 a day on parking passes
- Shaking your head at a blank laptop screen when you learn that traveler’s broadband limits connectivity
- Resorting to purchasing furnishings you’ll never use again
- Finding a loved one to care for your pet for a month or six, which leads us to number three
Number 3: Pet Friendly
It’s easy to adore an establishment that shows love and respect for your pets. Not only is Christina Landing pet friendly, it’s also located right next to a 2 acre park so morning walks and evening strolls with your furry friend are completely plausible.