New Restrictions Will Affect Your ResideBPG Community
Due to public health and safety concerns from the growing spread of COVID-19, Governor Carney has modified the existing State of Emergency order, which introduces additional restrictions that will affect your ResideBPG community:
- Face covering are required at all times while in exercise facilities.
- Indoor private gatherings should be capped at no more than 10 people.
- Indoor gatherings outside of homes must be limited to 30 percent of the venue’s stated fire capacity – which affects common area usage.
- Reservations are required to use any of the amenities in your building. To make a reservation, simply visit your property website, open the chatbot, and select “Current Resident.”
As a reminder, masks must be worn at all times when outside of your apartment home, including in the fitness center, elevators, hallways, lobbies, parking garages, and stairwells.
These new restrictions are effective 8:00 a.m. on Monday, November 23, 2020 until further notice. To view the full list of restrictions, please click here.
The health of our residents and staff is paramount, and ResideBPG Management Teams will be strictly enforcing this new protocol to ensure the safety of all within our communities.
Now more than ever, we all need to do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19. It is important to remember that you live in close proximity to others and that protecting your health is also helping protect your neighbor’s health.
If you’d like to learn more about what ResideBPG is doing to protect your health during this time, please click here.
What you can do to mitigate the impact of COVID-19?
Individuals with general questions about coronavirus can call 2-1-1 or text your ZIP code to 898-211 for deaf or hard of hearing. For those with specific health-related questions, email DPHCall@delaware.gov.
Contact your primary health care provider if you have concerns about symptoms, particularly those with fever and coughing or shortness of breath.
- Wear a face covering in public
- Stay at least 6 feet from others
- Only dine (at home & at restaurants) with people who live with you
- Keep Thanksgiving gatherings small – only have dinner for people who live in your house
- Avoid indoor house parties – even outdoor ones if you’re not staying 6 ft apart and masked up!
- Avoid spending time with people who don’t live with you (if you do, mask up, wash up, keep apart)
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently
- Don’t go to work if you are sick
- Get tested for COVID-19 – you can, even those with no symptoms
- Clean frequently used surfaces often
- Add your phone to the COVID-19 fight – Download the COVID Alert DE App
- Answer the call from our contact tracer – the phone number they call from is 302-446-4262, or your caller ID will say DE PUBLICHEALTH
Visit de.gov/coronavirus for the most up to date information for the State of Delaware.