Creating and maintaining a healthy home is important under normal circumstances. But amid a worldwide crisis, it’s critical. And for many, it’s not as easy as they imagined. That’s because while you may have more time on your hands, changing your routine can prove challenging. But with a little research and planning, you can set your home up to be healthier than ever.
Follow Safety Precautions
There are practical measures we can all take to stay safe in these uncertain times:
- Got Questions About Social Distancing? These Experts Have Answers
- The Rules for Going Outdoors During Coronavirus
- How to Safely Order Takeout During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Safety Products You Can Make at Home
- What to Do If You Are Sick (CDC)
- Safeguard Your Devices to Avoid Viruses and Identity Theft
Taking care of your health and well-being is critical right now. Here are some simple tips for working self-care into your routine.
- Coronavirus Insomnia: How to Sleep Better During the Pandemic
- Everything You Need to Know About the 13 Best At-Home Workout Programs
- Home Fitness: How to Choose Exercise Equipment and Where to Place It
- The Best Ways to Relax at Home
- Resources to Jumpstart Your Healthy Living Goals
Delve Into Home Projects
From decluttering to home improvements to fun crafts, here are some ideas for home projects to keep you productive while spending more time at home.
- 20 Easy Decluttering Tips, According to Organizing Experts
- How to Clean and Disinfect Yourself, Your Home, and Your Stuff
- 15 Easy Home Improvement Projects You Can Do While in Quarantine
- 7 Fun DIY Projects Guaranteed to Relieve Stress
It’s more important than ever to adjust your living environment and routine to foster your health and well-being. Following common-sense safety guidelines, working self-care into your routine, and tackling productive home projects are all good ways to get the ball rolling.