New Restrictions Will Affect Your ResideBPG Community
Due to public health and safety concerns from the growing spread of COVID-19 variant Omicron, Governor Carney has signed a Universal Indoor Mask Mandate requiring Delawareans to wear masks in indoor public settings, including convenience stores, grocery stores, gyms, restaurants, bars, hair salons, malls, and casinos.
In response to the mandate, effective 1/11/2022, ResideBPG is requiring everyone, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask while in common areas such as hallways, mail/trash rooms, elevators, community rooms, fitness centers at all properties. Masks are currently mandatory for all ResideBPG residents, guests, and associates.
The new restriction is effective 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 until further notice.
The health and safety of our ResideBPG communities is paramount. We are incredibly thankful for the continued cooperation of all our residents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For more information on the mask mandate click here
What you can do to mitigate the impact of COVID-19?
- Wear a face covering in public
- Keep 6 feet away from others, especially with persons who are sick
- Stay home if you have been exposed or are experiencing symptoms
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. Everyone 5 years and older is now eligible to get a free COVID-19 vaccination
- Test to prevent the spread to others
- Wash your hands often and clean and disinfect areas