You may have read about the state’s interim steps to reopen small businesses throughout Delaware. Like all of you, our ResideBPG team is eager to return to more normal operations.
However, we cannot be too quick to ease restrictions in our communities given the close proximity of our residents. Your health and safety is our number one priority, which is why social distancing protocol will remain in effect until further notice.
- Residents must wear a simple cloth face covering when moving throughout the building in elevators, hallways, lobbies, parking garages, and stairwells.
- Our offices will remain open Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM to support our residents, however, we will be practicing social distancing for both our safety. Residents should contact their management team by phone or email with all inquires or questions rather than visit the office. Our offices will also be closed to visitors during this time. All leasing will be handled virtually.
- Our package receiving services will also be temporarily paused in an effort to mitigate the health risk for our concierge staff. You may still have items delivered to your community, but we will no longer be signing for them nor will we require a signature to pick up your package.* Residents must limit package rooms to one person at a time and maintain a 6 foot distance while waiting.
- All non-emergent maintenance repairs will be postponed. However, maintenance staff will be on call for emergency and vital repairs such as:
- No heat
- No water or serious water leak
- Failure of appliances
- No use of toilet (only one in unit)
- No electricity (specific to the unit)
- All amenities and common areas on the property will be closed and unavailable for use.
We are all in this together and need to do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Your actions affect your neighbors and theirs affect you. Protecting your health is also helping protect your neighbor’s health.
Thank you for your attention and continued cooperation during this public health crisis. Feel free to contact the management office by phone or e-mail should you have any additional questions or concerns.