ResideBPG is committed to the health and safety of all within our communities, but we need your help to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19.
Following the orders of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as Federal, State, and Local governments, the need for social distancing in our communities is crucial during these uncertain times. Social distancing is the practice of keeping a safe distance, 6 feet, from another person.
Please carefully read the below protocol to learn how social distancing will affect you until further notice:
- Our offices will remain open Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM to support our residents, however we will be practicing social distancing for both our safety. Residents should contact their management team by phone or email with all inquires or questions rather than visit the office. Our offices will also be closed to visitors during this time. All leasing will be handled virtually.
- Our package receiving services will also be temporarily paused in an effort to mitigate the health risk for our concierge staff. You may still have items delivered to your community, but we will no longer be signing for them nor will we require a signature to pick up your package.* Residents must limit package rooms to one person at a time and maintain a 6-foot distance while waiting.
- All non-emergent maintenance repairs will be postponed. However, maintenance staff will be on call for emergency and vital repairs such as:
- No heat
- No water or serious water leak
- Failure of appliances
- No use of toilet (only one in unit)
- No electricity (specific to the unit)
- All amenities and common areas on the property will be closed and unavailable for use.
It is important to remember that you live in close proximity to others and that protecting your health is also helping protect your neighbor’s health. We are all in this together and need to do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you for your attention and continued cooperation during this difficult time. Feel free to contact the management office by phone or e-mail should you have any additional questions or concerns.
The CDC continues to recommend the following public health response to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- If you feel sick with fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, and were in close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the 14 days before you began to feel sick, seek medical care.
- Before you go to a doctor’s office or urgent care center, call ahead and tell them about your recent travel and/or your symptoms.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe and dispose of wipes directly after use.
- Minimize the use of hands when touching common surfaces, like doors, elevators, and handrails.