Kicking Off Spring With Activities Just For You!
ResideBPG is celebrating the first day of spring- and we have some ideas on how you can celebrate too! From jump-starting your spring cleaning to supporting local businesses, here’s how you can start your spring on a high note:
- Support Local Businesses– The restaurant and hospitality industry is the largest segment of the economy that is being directly impacted by the current crisis. Support these local businesses, and their workers by:
- Ordering takeout and delivery
- Shopping online for merchandise
- Purchasing a gift card
- Leaving a positive review
- Sharing social media posts
- Spring Cleaning– Take this time to jump-start your Spring Cleaning and clean out all those junk drawers and closets you’ve been meaning to get to. Organize your space, your inbox, and your phone- did you participate in our Spring Cleaning challenge? Make sure you’re following us on social.
- Visit a State Park – Delaware State Parks have suspended all entry fees until April 30th to encourage people to stay active and get fresh air. Simply remember to stay at least 6 feet from others while exploring our areas parks.
- Walk Down to the Riverfront– With all the closures and cancellations happening all around us, there are still outdoor attractions on the Riverwalk that you can partake in! Also, most of the Riverfront restaurants are offering specials and discounts on takeout and delivery options.
- Take an Online Workout Class – Working up a sweat and staying healthy while stuck at home can be difficult — but not impossible. Fitness studios have come up with a creative solution to keep you moving: live-streamed and recorded digital classes you can join from anywhere.
- Host a Digital Book Club– Download an ebook, audiobook, magazine, movie, and more using the Delaware Public Library’s free resources. Consider downloading Overdrive, Libby on your phone or tablet to access to e-books, audio-books, movies and other e-media with your library card.
- Change Up Your Workspace – Here’s a challenge for you: Sit in a different area of your office/workspace for at least an hour a day! Changing up your workspace will help improve productivity, morale, and individual organization. Interested in a change of scenery? Check out the Hotel Dupont’s offer for professionals!