Help ensure Wilmington’s students are fully equipped to learn and donate the supplies they need to succeed all year long!
At ResideBPG, supporting our surrounding our community is a priority. Join us in a Back to School Donation Drive. The items listed below were requested as critically needed by the local surrounding schools we have partnered with. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
- School Uniforms (Child Sizes 4–16: khaki or navy pants and skirts; light blue, white or navy polo shirts)
- School Uniforms (High School Sizes: khaki pants; white or navy polo shirts)
- Socks, Underwear, and Undershirts (Assorted Child Sizes)
- Toys for Outside Play (e.g., jump ropes, chalk, balls)
- Toys for Indoor Play (e.g., board games, blocks)
- Markers, Colored pencils (Crayola)
- Glue Sticks
- Paper Towels
- Hand Sanitizer
- Can Openers
- Crock Pots
Collection boxes will be placed in the lobby of your apartment community. Please place your donations by October 21, 2018.