The holidays are on their way, like it or not! Luckily, you don’t have to look far to get into the fall and winter spirit in Wilmington, Delaware. As the snowflakes begin to fall along the sidewalks of Wilmington, Penn Cinema will be bursting with warm entertainment options to keep things cozy but that’s only the beginning. Here’s a short synopsis of your upcoming Harlan Flats winter calendar, 2014-2015.
In Your Neighborhood
- Arts and entertainment come to life this winter and the lineup includes innovative activities like:
- The Delaware Art Museum’s Holiday House Tour and Winter Arts Festival
- The Winterthur Gallery’s Costumes of Downton Abbey Exhibit
- The Wilmington & Western Railroad’s Holiday Lights Express
- Twilight Tours of the Eleutherian Mills at the acclaimed Hagley Museum
- May through December tours of the historic Nemours Mansion & Gardens
- The local calendar is also jam packed with sit-down-and-relax events like:
- The DuPont Theatre’s production of the Nutcracker
- The Delaware Symphony Orchestra’s Classic Series
- A vibrant rendition of Christmas classic Scrooge at the Delaware Children’s Theatre
In Your Community
Your home at the Harlan Flats is overflowing with the promise of holiday cheer. Soon your window will depict a glimmering winter wonderland scene the likes of which could only be comparable to a classic painting adorning a wall of one of the many nearby museums. Since your key comes with a complimentary membership to DSL Social and your community is known for throwing memorable cocktails in honor of its residents, you’re certain to receive VIP treatment no matter which way you turn.
The cities of Philadelphia, Camden, Baltimore and New York are all just a short ride away making seasonal daytrips to aquariums, planetariums, even the epic New Year’s Bash at Times Square possible with very little effort on your behalf. Contact a Live, Work, Play representative to learn more about luxury life in the Tri State area in beautiful Wilmington, Delaware.